Musicians, celebrities, movie studios, high net worth individuals, and collegiate and professional athletic teams count on Ameristar for best-in-class personalized service on every flight aboard our fleet of 737 aircraft. With only 60 first class seats per aircraft, there’s plenty of leg room for even the tallest passengers. Ovens, china, hot towel service, and extra flight attendants on every flight make it possible to customize service to include pre-departure cocktails, gourmet meals in flight, and themed décor, including custom-labeled bottled water.
Every crew member is TSA-authorized to conduct screening, so there’s no need to go through a terminal and never a wait for contract screeners. The aircraft have their own stairs, too, so the aircraft can land and depart from any Part 139 airport in the country!
Notice to Consumers:
You can obtain a copy of Part 382 in an accessible format from the Department of Transportation by any of the following means:
(1) For calls made from within the United States, by telephone via the Toll- Free Hotline for Air Travelers with Disabilities at 1-800-778-4838 (voice) or 1-800-455-9880 (TTY),
(2) By telephone to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division at 202- 366-2220 (voice) or 202-366-0511 (TTY),
(3) By mail to the Air Consumer Protection Division, C-75, U.S. Department of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE., West Building, Room W96-432, Washington, DC 20590, and
(4) On the Aviation Consumer Protection Division’s Web site (http:// airconsumer.ost.dot.gov).
(5) Outside the United States, a destination country may require Ameristar Charters to treat an aircraft passenger cabin with insecticides prior to the flight or to apply an aerosol insecticide in an aircraft cabin used for such a flight when the cabin is occupied with passengers. For further information and to determine which countries may require these measures consult the U.S. Department of Transportation’s website (https://www.transportation.gov/airconsumer/spray).
The seat dimensions shown below may be used to calculate the maximum width of a child restraint system (CRS) that will fit in an Ameristar Charters’ aircraft.
The width of the B737 is 19.5 inches This dimension is measured from the inside of the armrests for each seat.